Monday, June 30, 2008

Ahh Relief!

As I mentioned in my previous blog - my back was hurting. It seemed to get worse and worse every morning. This morning I decided to go back to the chiropractor I saw when I was pregnant with Patrick. I was worried about taking the kids and how they would behave and if the chiropractor would want me to come back a zillion times. Well my sister called this morning - I think to tell me she wasn't going to swim lessons but then she stepped up to the plate and offered to take the kids. The chiropractor was wonderful. I am back in alignment and I don't have to go back a zillion times maybe just a few more and then maybe once a month won't kill me. I just got up from a bit of a rest and how relieved I am that I can get out of bed without much pain.

We had a great weekend. The weather cooperated and through the kindness of our friends, we were able to take the boys to the Indians game on Saturday night. John and James had a blast as this is the first time that they were really aware of their surroundings. There wasn't enough to keep Patrick occupied and Tommy didn't mind snoozing. It was fun to see the joy in John and James' eyes despite the rednecks from Cincinnati that sat around us. I think I would be crazy enough to take them downtown for another game but maybe sit in the Pronkville instead. Taking the boys to the Captains games are much easier though.

We have a mixed CD of songs that we made up that I play in the van when we are on adventures. One of the songs is "I'm still a guy" by Brad Paisely. John is going around with mardi gras beads singing that song - so is James but he only has a pull up on. For some reason he likes to be undressed more than he is dressed lately. Oh boy.

No comments: