Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Everyone is healthy

Yesterday, with the help of my SIL Kathy, I took James Patrick and Tommy for their well checkups. The three boys are all about 10 lbs apart and boy when you pick them up you can feel the difference. They are all healthy and thriving. I was most impressed by Patrick because he didn't cry when he got his shot. I wish he would have got his 2nd shot he needed but apparently their is a shortage. I just don't know what it will cost us when we go on Matt's insurance. Well checkups & shots are covered 100% on my insurance.

We went to the History Museum today with the Lenders. We had a lot of fun. Patrick enjoyed his controlled "freedom". It is now starting to rain lightly. I hope this passes so we can go play t-ball tonight. We play Paige's team so it should be fun.

I saw last night on STO that they want pictures of fans from your town so I think I will take the boys around Willowick with their Indians gear and snap some photos to submit. It should be fun. I was actually up around 5 am thinking about this. Tommy was a bit unsettled last night from the results of his shots. I think I need to find some face paint so we can do something on the boys bellies - after all they are guys!

The annual cousins picture turned out pretty good I guess. There isn't really one great picture of all the kids or at least my 4. If John has a nice smile then Tommy is looking somewhere else. If Tommy is looking at the camera then John has a weird look on his face. I wonder if that is something the camera man needs to work on.

Tommy is fussing - got to run!

No comments: