Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame!

We had a great time at the Captains game. The boys were wonderful and I found my monkey leash for Patrick which was a godsend! We got there just in time for the national anthem. Our seats in the handicap section were right behind a mini-concession stand that serves popcorn and drinks - thank you ticket seller man! - and a section away from the bathrooms (my request). The Captains won the first game 7-3. We left after the first 1/2 inning of the second game. Matt showed up which allowed us to stay a little longer otherwise I was out of there after the first game. We won a little cooler because we had the game program with an autograph. We won a beachball perfect for our backyard pool. We got interviewed by the local TV station (Channel 3) about the value of supporting the Captains. Little do they know we have friends in high places so there is a true value to the free tickets and parking! The interview is to air sometime next week. I'm so glad we did it! I hope I can take them again soon!

No comments: