Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today's highlight brought to you by -

James! We went to the mall. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to the Farmpark or the mall. They were calling for rain and I didn't want to deal with getting wet when going from the cows to the horses at the Farmpark so the Mall won out. Turns out it didn't rain but we had a great time. I decided I was going to go to Sears and look for some inexpensive "Summer" wear for me. I haven't splurged or updated my wardrobe in god only knows how long. The kids were great while I looked and it helped that I didn't have to look too hard and I knew what I wanted. They even did great in the jewelry store. I decided I needed some new earrings. With all the testosterone flying in the house I needed something girly. The kids played for a while in the middle of the mall. We splurged some more at Disney. The older boys got "Cars" beach towels and sunglasses. We had lunch and we hit the road a little after noon. Patrick ended up falling asleep on the way home - no shocker there. Tom was sleeping too when we got home. I decided I would let James stay up for a littler longer. Lately he has been playing in his room for an hour or two and then falling asleep and being a bit difficult to wake up. He was totally fine until dinner. He was eating away when I looked at him and his eyes were starting to close. I said "James are you ok?" With his eyes closed he said "no mommy, my eyes hurt". Just then his head went forward because he was falling asleep and he hit his head on the table. I felt bad that he hit his head but at the same time I was breaking up on the inside - my eyes hurt - too funny.

No comments: