Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good thing they are cute!

The funny thing about are house there is something always going on that I could blog about. Most times I don't have the time or I forgot all the details and don't blog about it.


Today James was napping, Patrick was up after only a 2 hour nap I was holding Tom and Matt and John were watching TV. Patrick went into the kitchen and was quiet. Matt was like where is he? I said in the kitchen thinking I'm enjoying the peace but I better go see what he was up to. I had placed my pizza crusts on the table to cool - normally I do not because of Patrick but today there was a lot of stuff on the counter. Well good old Patrick climbed up on John's chair and I found him eating the cooked crust like it was a large cookie. When I came in he was happily smiling and chewing. Normally I would grab the camera but I needed to save dinner! Here is what my crusts looked like after Patrick got a hold of them:


You can really see in the first picture the mouse like pieces missing.
Later I decided since its a bath night for the kids that they could play in the sandbox. I'm not sure what happened but I'm guessing Patrick dumped some sand on James. Then the next thing I see is James scream and dump sand all over Patrick. That was the end of the time in the sandbox. Luckily I brushed the kids off well enough that the tub did not absorb most of the sand.
Good thing they are cute!

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

Glad you caught him before he finished it!!!Man, can that boy EAT!! Thanks for the much needed laughs.

Kathy said...

He was just fluting the edges like a real pie!!!