Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ahh peace and quiet

Everyone is laying down right now. I don't know if there is a full moon or what but the kids are getting on my nerves today. John is starting to instigate trouble with James and Patrick and I have had enough! I'm taking them to the Captains game tonight at 5:05pm. I think everyone will behave. Patrick might need some room to move and I'm sure Tom will want to see what is going on. I laid down for a bit as well so I will have the energy for this one.

Today at Target was part fun and part nightmare. The kids were good through BJ's and then we went to Target because Tom needed to finish his bottle he started before we left the house. I bought the kids pretzels and brought in their water cups. They were good until they finished. Patrick was crawling all over and Tom was not cooperating with his bottle. There was an older couple having a coffee and when I went to retrieve Patrick and he started kicking I didn't get the smile I usually get from strangers - it was a look of "it sucks to be you". Thanks. The kids were packed up in the cart and we were off to look at the toys!

I hope this rain moves out here soon! I would like to open up the windows and get some fresh air! I'm tired of having everything closed up. Yesterday was fun even though it was hot. We hung out in the backyard pool. Once I brought toys out for the pool the kids seemed to enjoyed cooling off. Tommy loved when I squirted the boys with a squirt gun. His laugh is a little too familiar - like James and Patrick - more trouble on the way!

No comments: