Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I deserve a medal or something

I had to take the kids up the street - not too far - to pick up and pay for an ammendment we needed to file for our '07 taxes. Matt's car is in the shop and so he has the van. He forgot to leave me the double stroller. So I decided we were going any ways - we needed out after all. Tom was in the car seat in the stroller, Patrick was a walker and sometimes carried, John was a walker, and James was riding a bike. Let me tell you James is just learning to ride. He pedals pretty good but sometimes stops to check out the scenary. We made it just fine and on the way home it got better as John pushed the stroller so I could concentrate on James and Patrick. Crossing streets were tricky but luckily it was early morning and traffic was very light on the side streets. So I ordered myself a new dress. After all I deserve a medal or something. Tomorrow - I'm taking the kids to the local Dodge dealership to have the AC fixed. Small waiting room - hopefully small wait. I plan on taking things to entertain. Hopefully we do not have to make a lot of bathroom breaks. Then we need to pick up a book I ordered at Barnes and Nobles. I see a nap in my future tomorrow.

No comments: