Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finally a break!

It seems like a long time since I had some quiet time to myself after the 1 o'clock hour. I am making John rest for at least a half hour today. I would prefer an hour but I'll take 30 minutes. I made James lay down by staying upstairs until he fell asleep - thank you Tom for cooperating. He and Patrick have been in a combative mood today. Patrick was up since 5:30 am and who knows what James' problem is. Hopefully they will both wake up from their nap ready to listen to instructions and be nice to others - yea right ;-)

Tonight is a big night - John and James have dentist appointments and we were invited to the Lake County Captains ballgame in a suite. I'm pretty sure the boys will do well. I hope they do not force an issue and take x-rays on either one of them. Then after that off to the ball game! The game was originally scheduled for 7:05 but because of a rainout they will play at 5:05 and then 20 minutes after that. Hopefully we will get to see a little baseball if not enjoy the food and company! John is to have t-ball today at 5pm but I was not running all the kids to 3 places that is to much stress for me. It will be enough stress having Matt come home in time to get everyone to the dentist appointment by 6pm.

I hope to have more resolve on the job share issue with my work. My boss asked me to call his last Wednesday but apparently he had to leave the office unexpectedly and won't be back until Thursday. There was a part time position that is open in Mentor but I need to apply by Friday. So hopefully I will get this resolved soon - not to mention I need to find a sitter!

Ok - time to surf and relax some more. Yea - me time - what a treat!

No comments: