Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

John will start Kindergarten tomorrow at 12:15pm. I know he is ready. I took him for his literacy test today and he scored 26/29. It was funny as I was filling out a teacher survey sheet about John I was testing him to make sure he knew some of the stuff I said he knew. He enjoyed the fun quiz. The teacher sent home a sheet of "no excuse" words - otherwise words he should look at and recognize. John knew just about everyone of the words. He said "We'll practice them everyday". Sounds like a plan!

Also I think tomorrow will be a big day for James. He has had 2 AWESOME (THANK THE LORD) days with potty training. So I think I'm going to have him wear "real" underwear. I think the new books I pulled out has put some interest into the bathroom. I am the one who is still asking him to go but I am very encouraged that he is getting control. He actually had BM's in the potty!

Ok got to run John's bus will be coming down the street soon - I have been making him watch it go by our house this week and talk about what he needs to do when riding the bus.

No comments: