Friday, August 22, 2008

John turns Pro

in Wii bowling! OMG! He got a new crazy looking ball too! I hope the kid doesn't blow his average so he can keep his status.

Wow what a week! John seemed to enjoy the bus orientation on Wednesday. He and the boy across the street will be riding together which will be good for both of them. The boy across the street will be going to latch key so John will be on his own on the way home. I think that will be the easy part - as long as he got on the right bus!

Yesterday Lori and I took the kids to the Memphis Kiddie Park. They enjoyed it very much. I knew it was going to be warm but this is probably the last year John would be able to ride the rides because he is close to the height limit. It was hot - not terrible. Lucky for me John and James wanted to keep riding the Speedway cars and the line was in the shade! Patrick enjoyed the first ride then we put him on the roller coaster. I didn't know how jerky it would be otherwise I would not have put him on it. John, James, and Patrick all hated it. You have to buy their food so lunch was a little pricey for the 4 of us and Patrick didn't eat much. They consider the ride home long enough for a nap which put me in a bad mood because it was not long enough for me!

Last night we went to the Captains game. It was Willowick night and John was invited to parade on the field with the other baseball, t-ball and softball teams. We had a great time and stayed till about 8:20 - not sure what inning maybe 4th or 5th.

I think Tommy is fussing. I'm increasing his table foods hoping that will decrease the bottles so we can get on milk in 3 months!

No comments: