Friday, August 8, 2008

And the crazy week continues

Yesterday I used the bathroom basement and discovered that the floor was making a squishy noise as I walked. Not good - what is leaking?? Talking it through with my Dad I discovered it was the hot water tank valve. Luckily with some tightening it was fixed. Matt's brother just brought over a dehumidifier to hopefully dry the floor so we won't have to replace to much of the flooring.

Today I spoke with my boss at Pfizer and I am officially going to start back to work from home part time on September 2nd! I'm so excited that I will continue to make some more money and keep my connection with Pfizer. What is really cool is I will get paid weekly - compared to monthly like I do with my virtual job. I just hope I am able to make this work and be there for the kids. I'm also excited that I will be able to purchase the sandal crocs I've had my eye on!

I'm anxiously awaiting to find out if John will go to kindergarten mornings or afternoons. I was hoping a letter would be in the mail today but I just got his information for Bible School that starts next Monday.

We took the kids to the Captains game last night. It was probably a good thing that we went into rain delay as we ran out of popcorn so who knows how much longer Patrick would have sat and watched the game.

Ok - I should go do something with John now.

No comments: