Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

Boy I am glad it is the weekend. Week 2 of 3 before the baby arrives. Yesterday was fun but today was much better. Yesterday I took the kids to the mall. They enjoyed the play area and running the stink off. The only problem was a little nap went a long way for James while a little nap wasn't long enough for me. Today I was room parent for John's Valentine's Party. It was a lot of fun of course I brought the fun with me. Today I realized why God has blessed me with boys and not girls with attitudes. All the kids were good but some just had their issues. John was great this afternoon and I got a good nap in. Just in time as Patrick took the short nap today.

I got the house cleaned up some more. It would be really cool to get the refrigerator cleaned before the baby but that would mean I would have to do it sometime during the week next week. Usually I like to do it on a Friday night when the fridge is just about empty. I still could attempt that next week. I wonder why our bathroom turns into the grossest, dirtiest place after one week. I have been talking myself into a good cleaning every week instead of maybe a quick clean - just in case the baby is born and the company starts to arrive. The basement could use dusted too. Maybe that might be a job when the kids are watching TV.

I need to decide very quickly what to make for next week's dinner. The choice hopefully will be easy without a lot of mess. Tomorrow is Ashley's baby shower. That should be fun. I hope she enjoys herself. Big decision for dinner tomorrow - do we get pizza or burgers. With Lent in season now I don't get the burger on Friday nights so this decision becomes difficult. Pizza is good anytime so maybe we'll go with that - and a wrap! I wish they would bring back the coupons for the wrap, fries and coke for $6. 75. That was a great deal!

No comments: