Friday, February 8, 2008

The house is coming together

Today I was able to finish vaccumming our bedroom and living room and clean the carpet in the living room and one area of the bedroom and hallway outside the bathroom. The main concern was at the bottom of the steps where there were some noticeable spots. Of course with this type of stain you should really pre-treat it with a spray - which I didn't have. It made it a little better but still noticeable. It was amazing how dirty the water was.

John had a good day at school. He was very happy. It is funny that he won't tell me what happened but I have to "check out his bag" to see what they talked about. James had a rough morning. He hasn't been happy that Ashley is coming over. I think his problem today was still a result of yesterday's no nap incident. Patrick was very happy. He cracks me up when I watch him play or interact with John or James. Not to mention this kid must be on a growth spurt because he is eating like he has a hollow leg.

Nothing else note worthy. Its getting late and I would like to get some sleep. We are going out tomorrow evening so I'm not sure how long I will be able to nap and I still need to think of what we are going to eat for dinner next week! Yikes - that is the only thing I miss about work - the "free" time to figure out what's for dinner and reading all the news stories.

Google better snap out of the funk its in - pages are taking a long time to load today. Bummer!

No comments: