Monday, February 11, 2008

Great Weekend - Busy Day

We had a good weekend. Today was busy. The good news was John didn't have school because it was too cold. I had a doctor's appt this morning and tons of work just came in for my virtual assistant gig. I have the one trip squared away but several other I will need to tackle. I would like to do it in the afternoon when James and Patrick are napping. I just have to think of something for John to do while I am doing it. I'm sure the computer or TV would be fine with him but I wish I could be more creative than that.

This is a short one today because it is so late. Hopefully more time will be available tomorrow. More snow tomorrow so it will be another in the house day. I was hoping to take the kids to the mall to pick up my engagement ring. Maybe Thursday will be the better day.

No comments: