Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These are the moments

That I would like to forget and some I just have to laugh at. It is only 9:55am and it has been quite the day. First I would like to say James has had 2 perfect days in a row - crossing my fingers. While I was helping James take care of business I return to the living room to find Patrick with Tommy close by trying to eat frozen muffin tops which Patrick got out of the freezer (its on the bottom of our fridge). Nice. Then its time to take the boys to get haircuts and a few other errands when Patrick refuses to cooperate putting on his boots. I finally get them on and he refuses to move off the porch so I load everyone else in the van and he soon follows. We finally get to the barber shop and he refuses to get out of the car after I remove his seat belts. So I have to walk around the van with Tommy and grab him to carry him in. He had a grand ole time in the barber shop. Then we finally get home and he doesn't want to get out of the car - not to mention take off his boots or coat. Now I'm dealing with James trying to go to the bathroom but he is refusing. Well he is the one that will have to sit with wet pants.

Tommy has been fussing at night but last night I decided he needs to work it out and I wasn't even going in his room to rub his back. It worked pretty good as soon he settled back to sleep. The only problem was around 5:15-5:30 - he was up and that was that. I might have to try and give him a bigger snack before bed.

All the boys look handsome once again thanks to Frank and Paul at New Image.

No comments: