Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Chair

Yea! We are getting a new chair for our living room. Our local furniture store was having what they call a once in a lifetime sale with everything 50% off. What is ironic about the chair it really matches our couch. We didn't buy the couch at this store so we found it neat that the style is very similar. We got the special coating so blood and urine will come out. Handy to have that when you have 4 boys. Apparently after 5 years we will get our money for the special coating back. It will be delivered on Wednesday.

To follow-up on the Patrick pulling things out of the freezer story - he did it once again yesterday. This time he pulled apart the muffin tops and had started to eat one of them. I put them back in the freezer so he could have them for breakfast this morning. Nothing like playing "Operation" with your toaster early in the morning. I've decided that once I open the frozen breakfast food that I will have to put them in Ziploc bags because he can not open those yet.

Tommy is enjoying having his front teeth missing. His little tongue is exploring the teeth that now have popped out. He looks really cute while do that. He also is walking around the house like a pro. He started to get really good while he was in the hospital but continues to get better each day.

James was having a perfect week as far as potty training goes. But Friday I decided it wasn't me who should remind him to use the potty. He then had 2 accidents in his pants yesterday. Today he has done pretty good but will go if we suggest it. I do think he is getting his bladder under control now I need him to recognize when he needs to sit down and take care of business. Tomorrow I will be taking him to the Open House at the pre-school I would like him to attend. I'm hoping he will be good to go way before school starts.

John is going to have a fun "spirit" week next week. The theme to discourage bullying. I think he will have fun with it. Apparently yesterday they had a magician their and they talked about bullying either before or after the guy did his tricks. It sounded like he really enjoyed the show. I think that was the most he talked about school in a while.

I have a head cold that is really annoying. I think I have been getting run down from when Tommy was in the hospital and then dealing with Patrick and him getting sick. I'm hoping it will leave as quickly as it came!

No comments: