Monday, January 5, 2009

Patrick what are you going to do next?

Last summer Patrick got a hold of spare change and put it in my CD player in the van. It made our summer mix cd skip on one of his and my favorite songs. I was able to take the dash apart and got the nickel that was stuck in the cd in a place where it wouldn't bother any new CD's going in to be played.

I'm not sure when this happened but I'm living the results of it recently. Apparently he got a hold of numerous post it notes that were around my computer area and stuffed them in the CD player. We are now at a situation where it is affecting the player when we need to use it and thus Matt is going fishing tonight.

I'm nervous about what technology he will break next. He can reach our stereo radio CD player in both the boys room and in the living room. He constantly pushing the play/pause button or anything else his little fingers can grab.

Playhouse Disney decided to change their lineup starting today which means the Wiggles are now on Tuesday through Friday at 11:30 am - just when John is getting ready for school. I've decided to put a VCR in the living room to record the show and let the boys watch it later in the afternoon before dinner. I'm sure Patrick will find something to stick into it. I'm just going to have to find something that will prevent that. I have a couple ideas.

I decided this morning to go to the Chiropractor. I've been getting out of bed sore in the morning and it was pretty painful last night when I was giving the boys a bath. I had my neighbor watch the boys. I feel pretty good right now. I have a follow-up appointment on Thursday morning if things are still not right otherwise if I'm good I can cancel Thursday and go next week. He said my pelvis needed adjusted and the pain I was feeling was from a muscle spazzing. I know now not to play the Tether game in Wii Playground. I think that was the game that did me in as one shot I remember being very vigorous when swinging the remote!

I think John was happy to be back at school. I thought he was going to cry before going out to wait for the bus so I let him know the doctor said I couldn't play Wii - which is partly true! He came home in a good mood. He was surprised to find out that his teacher rearranged where the kids sit. He now is the man of the table sitting with Morgan, Jasmine and Mariah. Jasmine and Mariah are twins.

I have my Tommy back. He seems to be in a good mood everyday - it proves to me he is recovering from the burns. It is funny to see his fangs and bottom tooth! I'm so used to the toothless grin. Then sometimes he starts furniture walking and then takes off walking across the room! It is too cute!

No comments: