Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A surprise for me!

This week isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Granted we have our moments when things are crazy as all get out but it has been good overall. (please note it is only Tuesday). Tom is a wonderful baby. He has only been getting up 2 times per night. In the daytime I need to feed him just about every 2 hours but I like resting at night. I was able to get the younger boys to the store yesterday while John was in school. It was crazy windy but warm. I almost lost the stroller but got it back. I wish we had more weather like yesterday - warm enough to get outside. Today is freezing rain and cold - not wanting to venture out much. I feel bad the kids probably feel like they have been in this house for 2 months straight. I need to start pumping or not care about nursing in public so we can get out - warmer weather will definitely help.

John is entertaining his brothers right now by trying to jump rope. I don't think he has been successful but they are laughing hard. Nothing like having 5 minutes to myself to blog!

No comments: