Monday, March 10, 2008

I feel the clock ticking

On many things -

All the kids are napping - so when is my free time over?

My STD is going to be running out soon - so what job is out there that is perfect for me and the family? I saw a position at a local store - I think it would be good for me. You need to apply in person - I have not had the time to do so. I like my virtual assistant position but its not enough money but I like the flexibility of the position and it is not too time consuming. I found a couple other opportunities via the internet but I'm a bit skeptical. You know how you get a position usually by word of mouth and usually from someone you trust - this isn't one of those situations so I am hesitant about making that leap of faith. A new Chick-fil-a restaurant is going up in our area. I'm waiting to see when they are accepting applications. The only good thing I see is they are not open on Sundays. I just don't know how I sell myself in an interview never having worked at a restaurant type place.

Today has been a great day. My SIL came over to watch Tom and James while I picked up John from school and took Patrick to the doctors for a checkup. He is healthy. It was nice to get out of the house without too much hassle and to have company to visit with. Plus I hit Wendy's for lunch and had an awesome burgers with onions. I know Tom won't like it later but I needed it!

I took the time change in stride which is very unusual for me - but since my sleeping has been out of whack with the baby what's another hour of lost sleep. The boys on the other hand are having a harder time to adjust. John is napping now. He needs to - just I need to get him up soon. James didn't nap yesterday and passed out about 7:45pm last night. Then he played for 45 minutes (while I slept and didn't hear him) Patrick is doing well although he fell asleep in the car on the way home from his doctor's appointment that threw him off a little at nap time. Going to sleep "earlier" is hard on the boys too.

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow with the boys. It supposed to be nicer and we need some things at BJ's. I'm just trying to think of the best cart option for us that everyone is happy and I still can get the diapers and stuff we need in the cart.

I feel bad the older boys can't be outside in this awesome amount of snow we got on Saturday. I can't be outside with them. I guess I could let them go in just the backyard but if they fall or get stuck that could be an issue with 2 little ones who need my attention inside.

Time to surf more before Tom wakes up!

No comments: