Sunday, March 30, 2008

"God Bless You"

If I had a diaper for everytime I heard someone tell me that when I am out with the boys I think Tom could have a diaper for a couple of months. If I'm not being "God Blessed" then I hear how I must be crazy that I have 4 boys or I'm nuts for being out with them in public. Thank you for the prayers - I could use them, 4 boys is nothing when you are planning on having 8 granddaughters, and I think we would all go insane if we stayed at home until Tom was walking. As proof in this blog title I know it is a little crazy and a little overwhelming to have 4 children within just under 5 years but I think Matt and I are handling it quite well. Things get hectic and crazy at times. My clean kitchen floor, bathroom or living room might only last 5 minutes but we are ok. The kids give us such great joy. For example last night at church Matt was trying to keep both James and Patrick happy by holding them up so they can see what was going on at the alter. Patrick at times was not making things easy for Matt because he would squirm or then kick off a shoe. But by the time mass was almost over we were laughing at James and Patrick trying to blow out the candles that were lit on the pillars of the church. And then after church John, James and Patrick were parading around our living room re-enacting parts of the mass they saw just a few hours ago. Thank goodness for video cameras to capture some of the memories!

No comments: