Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pretty Good Week

This week hasn't been bad I like my new chiropractor. I actually went to high school with him. I just worry about paying for the stuff the last chiropractor did that wasn't covered by the insurance and next week I finish the sterilization process so I'm sure there is more cost included there. As hot as it is I keep thinking about Christmas and what can the kids get and will Tommy really notice if he gets toys that we already gave to his older brothers??

We had a fun and hot morning at a friends pool. John is doing really good in the water. James could touch the bottom and still have his head above water and with water wings made me feel a little better. Patrick and Tommy seemed to enjoy the water too. James actually asked to go the bathroom a couple times. I think he really didn't go in the swim diapers. It would be nice if this made him turn the corner but he is my child and can be lazy!

Well I got to keep moving - can't stand or sit too long as my back stiffens up!

No comments: