Friday, July 11, 2008

Good News, Bad News

Let's start with the good news - John passed Level 1 in his swimming lessons. He is quite pleased with himself. He had been trying very hard this past month. He will now try to learn the back float.

The bad news. My chiropractor told me today that she is no longer an "in network" doctor for my insurance so I'm a "cash patient". Maybe I should have switched when I started having trouble. I just assumed she was still in network and I went back because I was comfortable with her. I am super bummed out because I now owe them more money for my first few visits before this.

Yesterday the kids were playing in the driveway riding bikes and then disappeared to the backyard. John James and Patrick were all huddled around something. John told me it was a worm. Great. The next thing I know Patrick is picking it up. I just kept thinking please do not put it in your mouth.

Ok - I better go fold clothes before my back stiffens up too much from typing.

No comments: