Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So Patrick thinks a new Irish saying should be Patrick Go Naked as he kept taking off his clothes and pull up this morning. Finally I put a diaper on him after he used the bathroom and that seemed to keep things a little less naked. I took the boys out to by ANOTHER cheap frame from Marcs so I could use the glass for an existing frame on my wall. The boys have now broke it twice. I bought two frames in case this happens again. We also picked up some doughnuts to have for our St. Patrick's Day party and then goofy pictures followed - the kind that makes my husband cringe. I'm sorry I don't have girls so I have to make the boys handsome and cute as I can while they are little. Check them out - www.flickr.com/photos/keopix

Who is Bugs Bunny? That is the question from John when I told him he was in the Cleveland St. Patrick's Day parade. Bugs isn't on Disney so I guess that is a fair question. It just makes me feel OLD.

We just got John off the bus a few minutes ago and the weather is pleasantly warm. Even before school it was still a bit chilly. I'm excited that I planned on cooking out on the grill tonight. I'm sure I will be anxious for the boys to go to bed so I can have a Guinness.

No comments: