Friday, November 28, 2008

Sights and Sounds around our house!

Tommy is now walking with a walker. He is very proud of himself when he is walking. He smiles very big and kind of makes a snorting noise. He actually walks better then any of his older brothers did with the walker. He has great control.

Tommy is now eating table food very well. He is now getting more in his mouth and he enjoys drinking any drink out of a sippy cup. I still give his morning and evening milk from a bottle but we will slowly work out of that routine.

Patrick is and always be one determined little boy. He likes to do things for himself. This past week he has really mastered the skill of taking of his tennis shoes to which he exclaims "I did it! I did it!"

We can tell Patrick has German in his blood. When he talks about books or socks - he pronounces the K very hard.

John continues to read everything and anything. We have been playing Christmas music on the TV - it is a digital channel that plays music - not videos. But they have the name of the song and artist and then little facts about Christmas. John tries to pronounce every artists name. My favorite is Frank Sinatra - he once said it was Snotrod! I think his favorite song is Burl Ives "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas". He keeps singing it over and over.

James has an excuse for everything and he always tells you "Because . . . "

All the boys ate their thanksgiving meal very well. I knew John, James and Patrick would but I was very impressed that Tommy did too. They all love my spinach dish I made. I made the spinach dish instead of mashed potatoes. Of course they were all asking where the potatoes were!

Today we decorated our tree. The boys were very excited to see their favorite Hallmark Ornaments. I hope the ornaments and the tree survive this holiday season! Tommy has not been around the tree yet since it has been up - so stay tuned for those updates!

No comments: