Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy week!

With Thanksgiving this week it has been a busy week of preparing. I'm cleaning the house, baking the goodies and getting everything set for the holiday season we are about to embark. This morning I just gave the boys haircuts. It is snowing so bad that I don't even want to think about taking 4 kids out with hats, gloves and boots on. I actually thought about it for 5 minutes but Tommy was up early for him and I didn't want to deal with him being cranky and taking a gamble that Patrick may not cooperate. I took the boys to Lowes yesterday to get some moulding for the basement bathroom. We didn't have enough time to look at all their Christmas decorations so I'm anxious to get back there. They have the most enormous blow up decorations I've ever seen.

Friday is the big decorating day in our house and hopefully outside too! I'm sure the boys will enjoy. We will have to see how Tommy does. He is just starting to walk pretty well with a toy walker. He is so proud of himself. I can see him and Patrick getting into trouble with the tree very easily.

No comments: