Saturday, May 30, 2009

Doing better

My sister in law came on Friday to watch the Patrick and Tommy so I could take John and James to the dentist. She told me that I need to go to a doctor. So after I got everyone settled with lunch I headed to the local urgent care center - where you get healed but you wait for at least an hour. It turns out I did have strept and I got a prescription and am feeling 95% better. I'm still a little worn down but that is probably my fault for not resting as much as I should. I was going to go to bed after we got home from the Captains game but I stayed up a little longer to catch up with Matt. I did nap today while the boys napped.

I forgot to blog about something that happened earlier this week and Matt reminded me about it last night. John is at the neighbors birthday party right now. I was asking him if he knew anybody from the birthday boys kindergarten class as we were getting buckled up to go somewhere. He said yes - so-n-so. He is African American. James then exclaimed "so am I". John said no you are not. You are American. LOL!!

The Captains last night finished up a suspended game from Thursday and then had to play 2 7 inning games. By the time we got there, I think it was the 3rd or 4th inning of the 1st game of the double header. They got through the first game and then it rained! We had about an hour of baseball. I felt like I didn't get to see that much because there were so many people there that I wanted to make sure Patrick and Tommy weren't getting lost. James wanted popcorn and then the boys wanted to visit Mr. Deas in the radio booth. I think we will stick to weeknight / non fireworks games. Crowds are not for me.

No comments: