Friday, May 15, 2009

The party begins

today for James' birthday! John is feeling better so we were able to get out of the house this morning! That meant a trip to Target! I let James open up his birthday card from my parents knowing they gave him a gift card for Target. He got a Tonka PODS Truck thing that you can put water in it and play with the plastic trucks. He has been wanting that ever since Nick Jr ran an ad for it. I let him play with outside while John was in school. He asked for more water in the squirt gun that came with it. I was being lazy and grabbed a bottled water. Well little did I know Mr. James came in and grabbed another 3 bottles and opened them up to fill up his toy. I let him know he better ask for more water next time. I also might just fill up a watering can full for him to use.

I finished the cake this morning. It is a bit of a train wreck but I'm sure will be tasty. I got the baseball figures on it so I think James is happy.

Tomorrow will be super busy - John has pictures and a baseball game at 10 and James has soccer at 11:00. Matt has a dentist appt at 12:20. Hope we can squeeze that all in although it is supposed to rain so things might not be that complicated.

I filled out the paperwork for James' preschool this week. I had to find his baptism certificate. I found the sheet Matt was using to keep track of my "back pain" I was experiencing in the middle of the night on May 16/17th. I'll never forget how happy I was glad he was born and that the back pain was over with!

No comments: