Sunday, May 3, 2009

The kids are redecorating

This week has been filled with crayons coloring my walls and wall paper border being ripped off the wall. If that doesn't make you want to scream when Tommy is excited he screams and it is so piercing. Ahhhh!

We are about to enter a busy busy week. We have some sort of sport activity every night unless rain cancels it.

Being team mom pays off. Last night at the Reverse Raffle I won the basket I put together for the team! We had a really good time. It was a new experience as I never went to one of those before. Its like going to big lottery scratch off party when they are calling the numbers.

Tommy is in the mix of everything. He is really climbing furniture and if he can't do it he sure tries too. He is climbing up on the chairs in the kitchen so food left on the table is no longer safe. I'm sure if I left my cooked pizza crusts he would bite into those like Patrick did.

John is totally addicted to Wii and backyard baseball. His teacher has been having the class write a sentence and draw a picture almost weekly. 2 out of the last 3 weeks have been about Wii. Good thing the kid works up a sweat when he plays!

In our weekly trip to Target we also had our trip to the bathroom. Patrick instigated this trip. James then decided he had to go too. James is in one stall and I'm in the other with Patrick. James ends up locking himself in the stall and crawls out underneath. Luckily I got the door unlocked with my key.

James had a fun week with unlocking and locking doors. Besides Target, he unlocked my front screen door when the other boys and I were in the backyard playing and ran around to the back. Then yesterday he shut our big back door on the porch and locked it. Luckily we have a spare key hidden on the porch.

No comments: