Monday, September 1, 2008

John's 1st Day of School

was really good. I think he enjoyed riding the bus however he wasn't sure when he was to get off. The bus driver asked me if I was waiting for someone and I said yes. John was sitting in his seat being very quiet. I have requested that his bus stop in the afternoon be changed to the stop that is across the street on the Willowick Drive side. I think this will be easy for John to remember when to get off the bus as it is the first stop. It will also be easier for me to meet him at the stop and not worry about the other boys who should be sleeping.

We had a great weekend. The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed each others company. Some of the kids that John rides the bus with invited themselves over to play ball in our yard. It wasn't that hard to get rid of them which was a bit of a relief.

James had a really good day of potty training yesterday. He wants to wear the big boy underwear and I let him until I'm out of clothes for him to wear. He has been doing pretty good - rather I have been doing pretty good at making him and getting him to go about every hour. Hopefully this will be the start of him going on his own.

Tomorrow it's back to school and John's first soccer game. I'm sure he will enjoy it. I hope the kids like the chocolate chip muffins I made for snack.

No comments: