Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm liking this Kindergarten thing

John had a great 2nd day of school and was all smiles after getting off the bus. He definitely had one thing on his mind which was to play Wii. He went to the library and the teacher explained you can take out a book but be careful if you have pets or other siblings so they do not hurt the book. Apparently this scared John and he did not take a book out.

John began his soccer career last night and did very well. He scored a goal and saved a goal - he also let the other team score a goal :-( I'm guessing because it was our snack night John received the good game award which is a certificate to a free meal at Beef O'Brady's. I know some people think T-ball is hard to watch but to me Soccer is hard to watch because the kids kick it the wrong way or are so close to getting a goal and then they miss it.

In the potty training news - James thinks wearing big boy underwear makes him a big boy. However we have had our share of accidents. I'm guessing that is ok as long as we start to minimize them sooner rather than later. Hopefully he will continue tol wear a pull up for me at nap as he has been. In the mean time - he is damn lucky I stay at home and can do laundry everyday - not that I want too!

No comments: