Monday, April 20, 2009

The week begins

Today is the first day of what I'm sure at times will feel like a long week. Matt is out of town on business. The good news is that tomorrow I will have a little break as I have to sign John and James up for swimming lessons and in the evening I have a dentist appointment so I have help at those times. I think Wednesday we will get tickets for the Captains game on Friday. I would do it tomorrow but I lost James' Lil Skipper club card and they are mailing me another one so I'm guessing I'll get it in tomorrow's mail. Thursday will be quite interesting - John has baseball practice at 5:30 and then he and James have a soccer game at 7pm. I'm hoping a milk jug will work in the van as a urine collector should James have to go potty at the baseball practice. I have a little potty but this could be less messy. It was suggested that I use an Aunt Jemima bottle but I don't have an empty one of those yet.

I have the kids fed and bathed. Now we have to wait for 7pm - I have to drop off raffle tickets for the baseball league. They are looking for a "team mom" for our baseball team. I'm sure I could do it but they are having a cookie dough sale and a Chinese auction basket each team has to provide for a fundraising event. I'm nervous that I would have to pick up everyone's dough and with the kids that is tough especially if Matt has to go out of town again. I'm not looking forward to hauling the kids out just so we can drop off 5 tickets and money.

The kids are watching Sandlot. The kids in the movie swear here and there. We just watched the one part where the kids says "Oh shit". Luckily John says "Oh shoot" when repeating this line.

At church this weekend James let one rip to which he exclaimed "that's my gas!" He was not whispering this announcement either. I thought it was hilarious.

Tommy is mad at me because I took a crayon away from him. Patrick has really enjoyed coloring lately. I think it has to do with James' class we go to on Wednesdays. Tommy doesn't mind coloring either but he also like to teeth on it as well.

Matt recently found out our local pizza joint is on Twitter. They have specials that they announce or twitter. I have been on the fence about joining Twitter because I really don't have the need but now I'm interested in seeing what their deals are.

No comments: