Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I think we had a pretty successful Father's Day. I took pictures of the boys after I found an awesome 4 picture 4 x 6 frame that Matt could have for his office. I like that all the frames are 4 x 6. Now the only thing I need to remember is that 2 are horizontal and 2 are landscape. Trying to take "nice" pictures for this frame was a bit of a chore. Sometimes John smiles too much and it looks like his eyes are closed. James starts looking away from the camera and Patrick and Tommy didn't want to cooperate at all! This weekend we are going to take our annual "Kirsch Grand kids" photo. I'm hoping the boys might cooperate for Paul and I can get them together for a summer picture for my walls. John made Matt a Father's Day present at school. They glue gunned Popsicle sticks together to make a business card holder with golf tees on the outside. It was really cute. We went to Dudley Park in the morning so Matt could see how well Tommy is doing on the big kids toys. He even got to play catch with John. In the afternoon he got to use his new weed wacker and the saw attachment to the weed wacker. We had some branches on the Black Walnut tree really grow and it was starting to touch the house. After dinner we took a walk for some ice cream at CP's.

Here is a picture of my Dad with my Grandma when he was little. I think Patrick really looks like him.
It's funny because I think Patrick acts like my Dad too. Patrick will do the craziest stuff and not even think twice about it - just like my Dad.

No comments: