Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Wednesday

and I think we are finally over the grumpy Monday's! Patrick has been in extra cranky mode this week and wants to do everything his way. It's driving me nuts! It would be nice that once he hits two he would cut that out but I'm not counting on it.

I think Tommy might be teething - he keeps putting everything in his mouth although I don't feel anything. So maybe he is just extra curious and explores everything with his mouth! It's funny how you forget about when stuff like that is supposed to happen. I remember that John and James had cut a tooth by now but Patrick got his teeth later.

John has the sniffles - I think the back to school germs are starting to hit. I really love that he gets dropped off right outside our house. It is SO much easier that waiting an extra 10 minutes and walking down the street. I hope next year they just put us on this stop for pickup and drop off.

James is doing ok. He still tells us after he went the bathroom in his pants. I actually ran out of underwear today - luckily I had already put a load in the wash and it was in the dryer. I can't wait until he and Patrick are trained - hell you might as well through Tommy in there as well - potty training sucks!

I'm looking forward to Matt & my night out this Saturday. I could use some time away from the boys. I love them but man do I need a break! I'm getting my haircut on Friday evening so that will be another thing to look forward too!

No comments: