Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Days

The boys had a successful school year! Lots of A's on the report cards so this summer we will do our best to not lose what they learned! Baseball season has been good but rain is wreaking havoc on the schedule. I hope they get to make up some of the games but I can see the younger boys having the games not made up unfortunately. Next weekend we will travel to Cincinnati for a tournament for John's team. I am hoping all will go smoothly with the hotel, the younger kids being entertained and getting to church. Yesterday we were headed to the library Tim McGraw's song "Next 30 Years" was on the radio. John was saying "Wow I am going to be 40!" They then ask how old I will be and of course Matt. Patrick then asks how old will he be in 10 years. I said 16. Patrick moaned in disappointment. Tommy says that is cool you will get to drive! I said we will see you need to pay for car insurance have a car etc. To that John replies - I don't want to drive. I will just ride RTA my whole life. Oh that is too funny!! Time to go entertain and keep the boys busy!

No comments: