Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Today is my birthday and the kids are very excited. I encouraged them to sleep in because let's face it the more peace and quiet in the morning for me the better! They did not take my advice and were up early. It was ok because before you know it breakfast was over and we were snuggled on the couch watching morning cartoons. Then the "hey Mom, I'm still hungry" statements started. I think I am going to make them go to Snackers Anonymous!

So last month was Tommy's birthday, mine today and in 2 weeks is John's. I usually don't make a cake for my birthday but instead look for a delicious pie or cheesecake. I found a pie at the store that looks so delicious. Its still in the freezer because my neighbor made me a cake! It looks very tasty too! I had my neighbor watch the boys a few times yesterday while I dealt with taking the car in and out of being repaired. The boys being excited shared the news I'm a little older today. In fact Patrick was kind enough this morning to ask me what my number is! He probably won't remember though which is fine!

I took Patrick and Tommy to the mall. It was great to have them run around and look at a few stores we haven't been to in awhile. We also got an Auntie's Anne's treat because I had a coupon for a free pretzel! Birthday treats all around!

No comments: