Friday, September 18, 2009

Patrick the hat trick!

So Patrick has become so obsessed with Wii that he has now cut his nap time in half. I think I finally convinced James that he now has to give Patrick a turn. James has let him do things and now has to admit Patrick is good. He enjoy the golf the most. He gets very excited. But then John comes home and if everyone takes a turn - Patrick gets impatient after one person goes. This turns to screaming and tantrums. Patrick is very quick to start another game without giving up the remote. I'm sure its a trick his brothers taught him. We have 3 remotes. I told Matt we will probably need to become a 4 remote family now. Pretty soon Tommy will need one without batteries as the tv remote won't do.

James completed his first full week of school. He seems to enjoy it very much. I always enjoy hearing what he does in class. I think he is still shy and doesn't interact with the kids. I'm sure by the end of the year he will be a little more social.

I signed Patrick and Tommy up for an exercise class and today was the first class. There were my 2 and another boy. The teacher let us try the class today and decided we can continue for the 4 weeks. I hope she will keep it going through the winter because it gives us a new place to go and have fun. It reminds me a lot of dancing to the Wiggles - only with different songs. Patrick really did well and Tommy did pretty good too. At times they both would get shy. I think because the music was loud they got a little afraid.

John continues to do well in school. He is reading great although I'm a little nervous he isn't comprehending what he is reading. I test him here and there about the book. His handwriting is really neat. I couldn't believe how he took such care with each letter when I saw him do his homework this week.

No comments: