Saturday, June 13, 2009

A good ending

I finally got my wallet back. The person who found it sent it requesting signature confirmation. I missed the mailman so that was the first stop for me this morning on my grocery shopping run. It was nice to have it back. Now I just need to wait for the replacement cards and carry on. This is bad but not as bad as dropping my cell phone in water.

Yesterday we decided to upgrade our basic cable to digital cable. One of the kids favorite shows on Disney is making the move to PBS Sprout - which is only offered on the digital cable. We needed to get two digital boxes (one for each tv) the remotes and wires. We also get some channels in HD because we have HDTV's. I'm really enjoying how clear everything is. It is funny yesterday was the big "digital" day if you had reception over the air but it turned into a big digital day for us. Lots of channels galore and there are some kids shows that are free on demand so if there is "nothing on" we can choose something the kids like. Its almost like having a DVR but not having to pay $8.99 or something ridiculous like that.

I picked up John and James' soccer trophy's and pictures today. The pictures are cute and truly capture how the kids are.

No comments: