Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things are looking up

The kids and I are feeling better. Last week was rough. Thank goodness Tom was awesome at night for me. He is slightly under the weather but hasn't had it as bad as the rest of us.

Saturday is Tom's baptism. On Sunday we had to go to the 11:30 am to present him to the community and officially name him. As we walked out the door the Deacon told Matt and I we had enough children. Nothing like being pro-life! If I was quick to think in my state of shock I would have said we aren't stopping until we get a girl ;-)

Thursday I have to go to the hospital for a preadmission check before I get "fixed". I will be relieved when this is all over.

Waiting to hear about a possible job-share at my current job. I heard from my boss today that it should be mid next week before I hear something. I was hoping it would be sooner so I can make other arrangements in the job situation but maybe something else will fall into place if the Chick-fil-a thing doesn't work out.

No comments: